Champagne Jewellery Wearing Memories pops the cork at The 2nd annual 2015 Late Mail Luncheon®
The 2nd annual 2015 Late Mail Luncheon® is the must-attend event of the 2015 Brisbane Racing Carnival. Officially Endorsed by the Brisbane Racing Club, the Late Mail Luncheon® is set to bring together more than a dozen of the best thoroughbred trainers from across Queensland and around Australia to preview the Group 1 carnival races and provide guests with their hot tips. This extraordinary 4-hour all-inclusive lunch attracts the A-List of racing, sport and entertainment.
Held on the Friday before the 2015 BTC Cup, this iconic luncheon event s an eclectic mix of racing news and views, live entertainment, fine wine, food and fundraising. Celebrating their 10th year of hosting Late Mail Luncheon® events around Australia, event organisers aim for a relaxed, ambient and intimate event where every guest in attendance is treated like a VIP.
Wearing Memories is an Official Sponsor of this fabulous event and designer Kiron Barui will be in attendance overseeing the bubbly proceedings! With Wearing Memories involvement in the 2015 Late Mail Luncheon® Brisbane, you can cherish these event memories forever with Wearing Memories exclusive champagne jewellery range. Kiron has created a novel and stylish piece especially for the event, a horse bridle for the winning thoroughbred to wear the cap of the celebratory bottle. Kiron Barui will also be hosting a special Press Day to meet and greet the designer on Thursday 7th May between 16:30 – 18:00 at Sofitel Brisbane. There is much more is to come from Wearing Memories and racing, so watch this space!
Notes to Editors
- Wearing Memories is a jewellery label owned and designed by champagne enthusiast Kiron Barui. The jewellery houses the caps from champagne bottles, which are interchangeable so you can wear the memory of your special event again and again.
- All Wearing Memories jewellery are designed and manufactured wholly in Australia.
- The 2nd annual 2015 Late Mail Luncheon® Brisbane will take place on Friday 8 May 2015 @ Sofitel Brisbane Central Commencing 12:00 Noon for pre-luncheon drinks and 12:30 Sharp official start. The Official After Party @ 3:35 PM by Invitation Only will be held in the Cuvee Lounge.
- To RSVP to the Press Day at Sofitel Brisbane email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a list of stockists, please visit wearingmemories.com
- For more information about Wearing Memories, please contact Lady Charlotte Lynham at LadyCPR on email@example.com