Wearing Memories exhibits at Bliss Bridal Exhibition
There is so much choice out there for a bride-to-be that it can be daunting as to making your prefect day, well, perfect. Bliss Bridal Exhibition held at the Albany Entertainment Centre in Albany Australia puts all these great wedding brands in one place so you can make an informed decision as to which dress, which flowers and most importantly which jewellery to pick for your special day.
There is nothing more special than popping a bottle of champagne on your wedding day and drinking to celebrate your nuptials and the health and wellbeing of your loved ones. Now you can cherish these memories forever with the exclusive champagne jewellery range, Wearing Memories, created by Australian designer Kiron Barui. Kiron has created a novel and stylish jewellery that offers a unique range of items that have been designed to hold the cap from the top of a champagne bottle. The Wedding range includes the Bridal Bouquet Charm, the Heart Bouquet Charm, The Flower, Cocktail Ring and Cufflinks for the Groom. All made in Sterling Silver these pieces are items to love and cherish along with the memories they hold. Kiron can also offer a bespoke service for any couple as to jewellery for their wedding party creating a unique collection or piece for the wedding.
Wearing Memories will be exhibiting at Bliss Bridal Exhibition on the 23rd May and visitors will also get the exclusive experience of meeting the Founder and Designer of Wearing Memories, Kiron Barui, at the exhibition. Wearing Memories is the perfect addition to your wedding day, making the memory of your special day last forever.
Notes to Editors
- Wearing Memories is a jewellery label owned and designed by champagne enthusiast Kiron Barui. The jewellery houses the caps from champagne bottles, which are interchangeable so you can wear the memory of your special event again and again.
- All Wearing Memories jewellery are designed and manufactured wholly in Australia.
- Bliss Bridal Exhibition takes place on the 23rd May 2015 at Albany Entertainment Centre, for tickets and more information on the exhibition visit their site http://blissbridalexhibition.com/
- Wearing Memories is available online and at selected retailers, if you are interesting in stocking them please visit wearingmemories.com
- For more information about Wearing Memories, please contact Lady Charlotte Lynham at LadyCPR on email@example.com